If you are considering building your dream house, TAG is the premier residential construction company and custom new home builder in the New Orleans area.
TAG Owner, Tommy Gennusa, is wanting and willing to work with you starting with your new home construction ideas. From our offices in Metairie, Louisiana, Tommy will have personal interaction with you during the pre-planning and visualization process. Whether you own a property, or are in the market to purchase property, Tommy will help you customize your home to fit your personal needs.
TAG’s residential home building process is to work with you through each of the following steps:
- Interview: Starts with you contacting TAG Homes for your initial meeting.
- Information Gathering: Provide TAG with your custom architectural plans or discuss location, square footage needs, home style, and price range.
- Choosing an Architect: Once your ideas are identified, Tommy Gennusa will guide you to the appropriate architect.
- Finalize Plans: Based on your finalized plans, TAG will begin the bidding/proposal process to estimate the cost of your home.
- Preparing Proposal: To ensure meeting your budget needs, Tommy will personally assist in your selections of allowances and fine tuning your plans prior to bidding/quoting your plan.
- Obtain Financing: TAG will assist clients in identifying financing options, if necessary.
- Signing of Contract: At this time the plans are complete, the allowances are set and construction time frames are given.
- Begin Construction: Continuous inspections and consultation. Prepare punch list, final walk-through.
- Final Inspection: Occupancy.
Some of our residential construction work is featured below.